Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Cleaning Openings for August 2015

I am currently booking for August. I am very fortunate to be booked out for the month of July. I have NO openings this month.

For August I am booking for:
Biweekly Monday afternoons at 12-12:30
Biweekly Tuesday for morning AND afternoon
Weekly Tuesday for afternoons
Biweekly Wednesday for morning AND afternoon
Biweekly or weekly Thursday for morning AND afternoon
and
Weekly or biweekly Friday's for the mornings at 8-8:30

Monthly cleanings are also available for all of these spots

Please call or email me now to book your cleanings, these spots will fill up fast and will probably no longer be available by the end of July!

I am very lucky to have mostly a full client load.

For your convenience and/or peace of mind, I gladly book initial deep cleanings on Saturdays.

We are also pet friendly - ridiculously pet friendly

You will also enjoy my eco-friendly green house cleaning products. They will make you home sparkle, look clean, feel clean, and most importantly...smell clean!!!

Email me now for a completely honest and free house cleaning quote
Katie@peachycleantulsa.com
www.peachycleantulsa.com