Saturday, December 3, 2016

🎄🎄 Holiday House cleaning Specials Tulsa, OK 2016 🎄🎄

I actually started this special in the beginning of November but I have been so busy and booked I haven't had the time to post about it. I have a handful of openings left in December so now is the time to call or email and reserve your spot!!

Katie@peachycleantulsa.com

Eco-friendly and pet-friendly! We specialize in disorder, dissary, and utter chaos. If you just can't seem to get your home "ready" for the cleaning lady, I'm the maid to call!! I will show up when I say I'm going to, if I somehow get abducted by aliens, I have enough sense to pick up the phone and let you know. I'll be there with my can-do attitude and my own green cleaning supplies and equipment - including vacuum. 

*Ends January 31st, 2017 so try us out now for this one-time great low price!!

$60 - 3 hours of house cleaning (100-130 dollar value)
$75 - 4 hours of house cleaning (130-150 dollar value)

*depedning on the size and condition of the home we may not be able to get everything finished in time 
*you can see everything my cleanings entail on my website and we will do what we can in the hour frame you choose 

Fine print:
-1 time use per household
- Can't be used for move in/move out cleanings
- Does not include refrigerator/freezer cleaning
-Does not include oven cleaning 

*I service Broken Arrow, Tulsa, Coweta, Catoosa, Owasso, Glenpool, Bixby, Jenks, and Keifer 

Katie Hampton
918-640-3019 (call or text) 
Katie@peachycleantulsa.com (email is my preferred method of contact)
peachycleantulsa.com