Sunday, October 11, 2015

House Cleaning Availability in Tulsa, Oklahoma October/November 2015

'Ello!

I am very blessed to be almost completely booked this fall season.
My availability is extremely limited but I will list what I have as of right now:

My amazing cleaner Jessica has two availabilities:

Thursday afternoons at 12-12:30 starting October 29th (biweekly or monthly)
Friday mornings at 8-8:30 starting October 30th (biweekly or monthly)

My other amazing cleaner Rachel has only one spot left:

Monthly cleaning starting Tuesday afternoon at 1-1:30 November 17th (house smaller than 2500 sq ft)

And as for myself:

Wednesday mornings at 8-8:30 starting November 4th (weekly, biweekly, or monthly)
Thursday morning at 8-8:30 starting November 5th (biweekly or monthly)
Friday mornings at 8-8:30 starting November 13th (biweekly or monthly)

Also, as I get more booked I end up having less time to do deep cleans so an initial deep clean is no longer required before starting a maintenance clean. It is still recommended highly though but since my availability is more limited I realize I may not be able to accommodate everyone.

I will come on Saturdays and Sundays for deep cleanings with advanced notice and if I am available.

And as always email is my preferred method for rate quotes. So if you would like one of these open spots I have available please shoot me an email with your square footage if you know it, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and what town you are located in.

Pet-Friendly green cleaning lady Tulsa, Oklahoma
Katie Hampton
Katie@peachycleantulsa.com
918-640-3019
peachycleantulsa.com